Friday, May 29, 2009

welcome home!

My sweet husband has been in Louisville this week while I took a summer class at home.
I missed him so much.
He drove up to see me one night and brought some friends to visit another night, but it had been a long week and I couldn't wait for him to get home! I tried to keep myself busy when I came home from work today. I baked those yummy cookies :) walked around the neighborhood and searched for recipes online! I took Vali on a walk and she sat down right by the driveway, as if she knew Patrick would be home soon. So we sat there and waited... and waited...I'm so glad he is home! We had breakfast for dinner. Isn't that fun!?!
Pancakes with strawberries and bananas
lots of syrup and powdered sugar *
Eggs and Cereal
and Vali waited patiently to play with her squirrel after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment