Saturday, April 2, 2011

twenty2.

I celebrated my 22nd birthday on March 18th!  I woke up for the first time in our new home on my birthday and spent the morning at work rocking sweet baby Kathryn.  When I came home, Patrick had all kinds of goodies for me including a few plants, a birthday sign, and almost everything moved into our new home!  Patrick and I had wanted to find a Mediterranean restaurant close by- reminding us of our trip to Israel!  We went to {Terra Mediterranean Grill} on West 7th in Fort Worth for my birthday dinner.  We LOVED the restaurant and the entire West 7th area!  We are going to try {Fireside Pies} next time we go!
{Paciugo Gelato} followed the deliciously fresh meal at Terra and was equally wonderful.
The next night Patrick took me to a Josh Turner at the crazy Billy Bob's Honkytonk.  Josh Turner was great and Billy Bob's was packed and wild, but we had a blast!   What a special birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment