Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy December!

December is here!  The month when our son will be born... and more importantly, the time we celebrate our Savior's birth!  Through all the hustle and bustle (especially for me right now!) it can be so easy to miss the still, quiet voice of the Lord this season.  Yesterday, I read a powerful post {Here} on A Holy Experience.  May we all be praying for a heart that is weightless in the waiting.

Today we start our family Advent countdown, but I won't be doing the blog advent this year- I barely even made it through every day last December and I'm very sure I would fail if I tried this year :)
{Here} is the link from 2010 if you want to go back through the scriptures.  (You will have to scroll to the bottom of the page and work backwards.)

No comments:

Post a Comment