Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sienna Faith- Newborn Photoshoot

What a precious baby girl!  This was my first newborn photoshoot and sweet Sienna could not have been a better model!  She was sleepy and snuggly which is a photographer's dream.  I had a few shots that I definitely wanted to get, but she was doing so well that we tried a lot more.  On top of all that, the weather was warm enough for a some outdoor photos too.  Here are several of my favorites from the afternoon. 
 Born on October 6th, 9 lbs 3 oz.




 Jason and Kristy are such great parents already!  Sienna is one blessed little girl.



I think the next one is my favorite.  Captures those first days perfectly.  All the learning, crying and cuddling that takes place when you bring a new baby home, amazing and exhausting.



 and she opened those pretty eyes for the final shot:
Love you already, beautiful Sienna! 

1 comment

  1. I'm a new follower! Beautiful shots! I love how you can see the hospital bracelet in the first one!

    ReplyDelete