Saturday, August 27, 2016

Day trip to Charleston, SC

Our little family took a day trip to Charleston from Kiawah Island.  I had never been and wanted to take in some southern architecture and beauty.  Charleston reminded me so much of Savannah, GA.  It was scorching hot and the kids did so great walking everywhere (no stroller!) but Patrick and I were exhausted :) so we didn't last too long!  After walking downtown, we drove to the best lunch spot called Butcher & Bee- highly recommend- I think there is one in Nashville too!  
Here are a few photos from the day and some architecture inspiration...




 (I was carrying Bauer in the Ergo... just didn't get any photos ha!)








1 comment

  1. Charleston is one of my favorite cities! We visit one day each year from our beach trip with the Nortons. Didn't make it to Butcher and the Bee this trip, but it's on my short list :)

    ReplyDelete