Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lately...

Is that not the coolest moth you've ever seen?!?!
anyways...
3 weeks ago Patrick preached at a church about 45 minutes from Louisville
so we were able to stay with family and visit with friends for the weekend.
We love when his preaching travels take us near Louisville :)
Sunday morning was GORGEOUS as we drove windy roads
and up and down hills to Mt. Byrd Christian Church
Our directions were a little confusing so we saw A LOT of the town
The church was absolutely beautiful.
I wish I had a picture of the inside.
One thing Patrick loves when we are in Louisville
is that he gets to give his old cars a little TLC
and I love sitting next to him... driving in the evening
down River Road with a cool breeze in the summer air.
My favorite part of the weekend was spending time with my
girlfriends by the pool :) It finally felt like summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment