Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy late Thanksgiving!

Now, our God, we give you thanks,
and praise your glorious name.
1 Chronicles 29:13

I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart;
   I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.
I will be glad and rejoice in you;
   I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High. 
Psalm 9:1-2

I always thank my God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus.  For in him you have been enriched in every way—with all kinds of speech and with all knowledge.
1 Corinthians 1:4-5

Since we have that same spirit of faith, we also believe and therefore speak, because we know that the one who raised the Lord Jesus from the dead will also raise us with Jesus and present us with you to himself. All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God.
2 Corinthians 4:13-15

After such a wonderful Thanksgiving, I am praying that this spirit of gratitude will not be seasonal, but a daily overflow from my heart. 
Hope each of you were able to spend time with family, share laughs together, and eat lots of yummy food :)
LOTS of pictures to come- We just returned from a DISNEY CRUISE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment