Monday, November 1, 2010

precious time with my mom

 It was a quick trip, but I am so thankful for the 3 days that my mom came to visit!!  We worked decorated, shopped, ate, and talked the whole time.  Like I said in a previous post, 
I saved some decorating and picture hanging for when my mom came in town.  
She was a huge help and wanted to start hanging pictures right when she walked in the door.  
We spread it out over the weekend and now our apartment now feels like home!  
 First stop: Downtown Grapevine
 We headed over to Fort Worth for dinner at Joe T. Garcia's.  
The food was great, but nothing incredible...
It was the gorgeous atmosphere that made Joe T.'s so wonderful!
  I had never been to Fort Worth- what a beautiful downtown!!
After Joe T's we stopped downtown and grabbed some Starbucks :)
 The Red Christmas cups are out!!!!
 Thank you Mom for coming to visit!  We had a wonderful time with you!
  So glad you could see our home, meet some friends, and worship with us at Compass- 
now you can visualize where we are and be reassured we are doing okay.  We love you!!

1 comment

  1. I just had the most wonderful (virtual) vacation in Dallas with you all!!! HOW FABULOUS, Savannah!!! What a great job you have done with this blog!!! Love you!! Miss you!!! Love those attached to you!!! You are the most beautiful girl...well right behind my Becky!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete