Monday, November 12, 2012

"Little Man" Baby Shower





We had so much fun celebrating with Annagrace & Steven as they wait for their baby boy to arrive!  She is due Dec. 31 so it won't be long.  Can't wait to meet you sweet Kingston!







I tried to make the menu a little "manly" in honor of the baby boy and the husbands that joined the party...

Here are some of the recipes:

Bacon-Wrapped Potato Bites with Spicy Sour Cream from {here}- These were so easy!  Wrapping the bacon took a little extra time, but SO worth it.
Corn & Black Bean Salsa: (1 cup corn, 1 can of beans (drained), 1 can of fire roasted diced tomatoes, cilantro, 1 green pepper, 2 tsp garlic), salt & pepper)
"It's a Boy" Cigar Pretzels: Dip Pretzel Rod in softened Vanilla Icing tub.  Swirl around until covered to your preference and place on a plate.  Put on the sprinkles before icing hardens.
Apple Cider Punch (6 cups Apple Cider, 2 cups Sprite, 1 cup Orange Juice, 1/8 cup lemon juice-served cold)


I made all the banners & signs to match the invitation- super easy!
I am hoping to post some template PDFs on this post if I can figure it out one day, but 
until then feel free to email me if you want to use something & I can send you the document file.

3 comments

  1. Love the little man shower! How cute!!!!! Also LOVE the painted Brick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathleen! It was so much fun. And totally wish I had painted the brick sooner... I LOVE it too!

      Delete
  2. Hello- can you send me the PDF version of your WIshes for Baby? It is so cute and the exact colors that match my shower! my email is sarakara@aol.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete