Tuesday, November 6, 2012

too early?

When is too early to decorate for Christmas?!  

I'm seriously dying to get out all of my boxes and start decorating, 
but our tradition is usually Thanksgiving day...
so until then I will be keeping myself busy with cleaning and organizing as much as possible, decorating for a "little man" baby shower this weekend and rearranging my fall decor daily :)

Stay tuned next week for shower pictures and maybe even some 
PDFs and printable templates for you 
-mustaches included- if I can figure it out!

2 comments

  1. Can't wait to see pics! And no its not too early! I usually do the third week in November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little family is looking so cute!! And I confess: I put our Christmas decor yesterday. One month just isn't enough for me with how quickly time is flying these days. Glad to see that someone else is dying for Christmastime to start, too!

    ReplyDelete