Tuesday, June 13, 2017

1 Day Reset- Juice Cleanse with Sunshine Juice Co.

 I tried my first Juice Cleanse last week!  Initially I planned to do a 3-day cleanse, but a few things changed and I decided a 1-day cleanse would be a better first experience.  Overall it was delicious and refreshing.  It truly felt like the perfect "reset" for my body!
We have been trying to eat healthier in our home and cut back on sweets or what I like to call "filler snacks".  Ya know, the extra handful of goldfish after lunch or taste-testing desesrt while cooking dinner.  Maybe that's just me :)  I finally realized that while I am no longer pregnant or breastfeeding, my appetite is still eating for 2... and I needed to stop! This juice cleanse helped to do just that.  My appetite since the cleanse has decreased and my craving for coffee has decreased as well.  
The juices really did keep me feeling full all day long.  I actually saved the 2nd Mean Green for the next day because I couldn't drink it all!  I might have felt different after a 3 day cleanse, but I do think drinking tons of water & eating well leading up to the cleanse helped my body get through the day without any problems.  I drank all of the juices just fine- there were a couple I had to chug a little faster than the others because I didn't love the taste, but I'm still new to this juice stuff.  Hopefully I'll enjoy every one next time.  My favorite just might have been the new Sol H2O.  There is a spicy refreshing flavor that wakes you right up!

Anyways, I highly recommend trying one of the cleanses or running into Sunshine Juice Co. for a juice or smoothie this summer.  They are so kind and helpful in the store (or drive-thru!) so don't hesitate asking questions.  I can't wait to try their new summer juice flavor!

Have you ever tried a juice cleanse?  Do you have any tips for me on future cleanses? 3-day or 1-day? I would love to hear your thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment