Monday, June 22, 2009

Upside Down Dining Room Table

My best friends came to visit on Saturday!!
I am so mad I didn't take any pictures,
but I'll try my best to describe how much fun we had!
____________________________________________

They drove up in the morning and stopped by Gap Outlet on their way.
I waited in my clean apartment and smelled my green apple Yankee Candle :)

I'm kinda glad I didn't meet them because I always buy way too much!
Here was our last trip to the outlet:
The address is 2050 Global Way Hebron, KY 41048 if you ever want to go!
They have Banana Republic, Gap, Old Navy, Piperlime and some
other random designers. Just make sure you try stuff on and check
for all buttons, stains, holes, etc. before you buy anything.

The girls picked me up and we headed to Rookwood Commons
The first stop was TJMaxx, then HomeGoods
and then Anthropologie!!!
We were all very self-controlled and somehow left Anthro

empty-handed, but don't worry I made a wish list :)
We needed to go to Kroger to get some things
for our cookout that evening and on our way
we had to stop at Snooty Fox Consignment Store
(which I mentioned in this post)
Like I said earlier, I'm mad I didn't get any pictures.
Everyone found really cute things.
Jcrew, free people, lily pulitzer, Ralph lauren, 7 for all mankind, and more!
I found a really cute graphic pattern skirt for $5
Glad we didn't spend our money at Anthro*

Then we went crazy in Kroger...
As we were walking out the door, Chelsea spotted
3 huge apple-picking baskets by the checkout line.
They were filled with candy, gum, and mints,
but it gets better!!
They were all 10 or 25 cents!!! CENTS!!

no off-brand or opened packages... all real & perfect
Trident gum, Altoids, caramel Kit-Kats (delicious!!), etc.
We turned into 5 yr. old girls and started grabbing as much
as we could hold! I got $10 worth of candy for $1.50 :)
We started devouring before we even got back to the car.
I might have to go back...
We had about 10 people over for a cookout...
Everyone made a little something and it was
all so good! I'll have to post some of the recipes soon.
The girls and I spent the rest of the night
looking at old pictures, watching the wedding video,
walking through Mariemont and sitting outside of
Starbucks hearing hilarious stories and enjoying
the live band from the restaurant next to us.
My stomach still hurts from laughing so hard!
I love you girls and I am so glad you came to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment