Monday, February 15, 2010

i heart you

 
I hope all of you had a wonderful Valentine's day 
 Patrick took me on a date Saturday night to Buca di Beppo
surprised me with flowers in the car, the sweetest note, and
adorable easter egg candles- they even came in an egg crate
He knows me quite well :) 
The card in the picture above was my Valentine to Patrick
isn't it so fun!?  My mom bought lots last year after vday
for pennies and gave me this one to give to him.  I think I'll be 
reusing it each year.  I also got him a little espresso maker which he
really likes, but of course we ended the evening with starbuck's 
caramel macchiatos, sparkling donuts and Jack Bauer- Season 4
 
On Valentine's Day, we had some friends over for a little dessert party
wii, catch phrase, mad gab, attempted skyline (closed before 10!!)
and the most mature part of the evening: prank phone calling
oops... I hope the people we called don't read this :)
I haven't laughed that hard in a long long while. hilarious
I hope your Sunday was full of love with family and friends.
Now I'm off to play in the snow and celebrate another SNOW DAY!

"This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and 
sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins."  1 John 4:10

1 comment

  1. Super cute invites and party! Looks like fun. Don't you just love those little sparkle donuts?? :)

    ReplyDelete