Tuesday, February 23, 2010

definitely worth one hour

This is an incredible sermon on Birth Control by Mark Driscoll.  I had read the chapter in his book, {Religion Saves and 9 Other Misconceptions}, but the video is so much more powerful.  This sermon is the first out of 9 in his series on Misconceptions and I'm slowly going through each one.  You can find notes from this sermon {here} and for you runners who want to exercise and listen you can download the message off iTunes free just click {here}  This is an important topic that everyone needs to think about and discuss whether you are married, single, with or without kids.  (grab your husbands and have them listen too!  They'll love it :)  you'll see...)  Before Patrick and I got married, we discussed our views on birth control, researched a lot, and I talked with my sweet sister-in-laws who had done a lot of medical research and talked with christian doctors.  Mark Driscoll's sermon goes into great detail, summing up most of what Patrick and I learned from wise counsel, but feel free to email me if you have any questions or want to know what we are doing.  (savannah.garcia@ccuniversity.edu)   (oh and be sure to mute the music at the bottom of the blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment