Tuesday, October 19, 2010

bedroom beauty

 All of these bedrooms are so different, but I am drawn to every one!  Each bedroom has a pop of color somewhere and at least one GORGEOUS vintage item, if not five.  I want to use the wall color below for my guest room/office...
 Love this yellow! but Patrick already said no :)
 see that pop of blue! love it!
 I'm on a search for a headboard just like that... and that end table too!
 love these simple whites mixed with the most unique colors:
Which one is your favorite?  I working on our guest room/office now... what color would you want to welcome you in?

(Sorry, all these pictures have been saved to my desktop and I have no idea where they are from! link them if you know them!)

1 comment

  1. I love them all too! Though I'd have to say that my favorites are the first one, the yellow one (awesomeness!) and the second to last one with the fantastic headboard & table. :)

    ReplyDelete