Friday, October 15, 2010

Our 2nd Apartment

Here is our apartment right after friends from Compass moved us in! 
Welcome Home!
 The furs settled in quickly... sniffed around and felt right at home. 


It took us a little time to unpack all the boxes and organize, but after two weeks, we are settled in and feel at home.  We are still trying to figure out where to situate furniture and everything before hanging pictures and art... here is our apartment in progress:



 My mom will be visiting this month and I can't wait for her to help me decorate some more!  I think I may rearrange the living room- switching the couch and green dresser/TV.  Maybe I'll take a picture of both ways and have you pick which set up is the best? 

2 comments

  1. Congrats on your new home! I'm sure you'll have it looking cozy and like "yours" in no time. Good luck on this new part of the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAV! How did I not see this post until now!!!! i LOVE it sister!!! It looks fabulous!! Cant wait to see the finished product! xoxoxox miss u

    ReplyDelete