Monday, October 4, 2010

On the road

After dropping off a few things in Louisville and saying more goodbyes, we made a late night drive to Nashville to spend the night with Patrick's sister and the Kaiser Fam!  We LOVED seeing them.  We wished we could have stayed longer and played more with Ellie Claire and Will!  But we headed back on the road to have a quick lunch with Sadie at Lipscomb!



 For Patrick's birthday, Sadie bought him this Texas shirt:

 We loved seeing Sadie and grabbing a quick lunch on campus at ChickfilA. yum.













 (I don't even want to talk about this hotel.  I drove ahead of Patrick and picked a spot to rest for the night, but I was so sleep deprived that I just pulled over at the first spot.  BAD decision.  Never pick a "best value" hotel in Clinton's hometown  Luckily I brought my own sheets and towels and we were so tired that we slept through the whole night... but wow, that will never happen again.





Welcome Home:



(is it bad that I took most of these pictures while driving?)

No comments:

Post a Comment