Monday, June 27, 2011

3 years

Today is our 3 year anniversary!  It kinda makes me want to watch our wedding video again :)  We celebrated our anniversary (and cancer-free 2 years!!!) on friday at a delicious Hawaiian steakhouse {Roys} in Plano.  It was delicious!!  Then Patrick treated me to a walk around Ikea- isn't that sweet!  We brainstormed and took measurements for some new furniture and ideas for the nursery and finishing up the guest room.

This has been a whirlwind of a year.  In our third year of marriage, we have had many changes...
Moved across country, Patrick started a new job, we both graduated from college, Patrick was ordained into the ministry, I started a new job, we bought a "new" car, purchased our first home, oh and now we're pregnant :)

I don't think that there are too many other changes that could have occurred this year- haha! But we have never felt closer or experienced more joy in our marriage than in the midst of all of these.  Now we are looking forward to the years ahead and what the Lord has in store.

1 comment

  1. Congratulations! You two are such a beautiful couple. :) I am a new follower, but have had your blog in my favorites for atleast a year. :) I love your blog and your pictures!

    Jodi
    P.S. Congratulations also on the baby on the way; how exciting; you will be wonderful parents.

    ReplyDelete