Saturday, July 23, 2011

Baby Wipes Recipe

My sweet friend works for Arbonne and sent me this awesome recipe to make chemical free baby wipes for cheap!  I have recently started using their skincare line and I love all of it!  Ever since I got pregnant, my skin has been super sensitive.  I changed my laundry detergent to Seventh Generation (I was itching like CRAZY until I washed my entire wardrobe) and skincare products to Arbonne, which has helped a ton.  Needless to say, if I don't want to put unwanted chemicals into my skin, I need to be extra careful with that precious newborn skin!  I already bought some items from the baby line- so wonderful- and now all I need are some Viva paper towels to make this simple, chemical-free baby wipes:

1 Old baby wipe container
1 roll of Viva paper towels
1 tbsp ABC oil (Arbonne baby care)
1 tbsp ABC wash
2 cups water

"Mix all liquids in a bowl.  Take the center cardboard out of the paper towels.  Cut paper towels in 1/2 (width-wise) Soak towels in liquids and place in old baby wipe container.  Voila!"




2 comments

  1. Do you own a pack? If so, what do you use it for? Do you think it’s that bad to use them on your face? Let’s get commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful post, one I think I could literally write word for word myself! you look amazing in that picture, and cannot wait to follow your journey as a family of 4 xx

    ReplyDelete