Thursday, July 21, 2011

inspiration/dreaming

I love {Pinterest}.  I'm obsessed.  I think it is going to be a major help once I start this whole nursery decorating thing.  My mind is running wild with ideas, but I have yet to make one purchase or do anything to the room because we are waiting to find out the sex of baby g hopefully next month :)  I'm thankful I have a few weeks before we find out, so I can keep myself from buying baby things for a little bit longer.  I MUST stop myself from looking at the {Stokke} website.  Why do they have to have so many beautiful and classy and $$$ baby items to tempt me with?!!  Anyone have a secret to finding them discounted?  I'm searching Craigslist!

So here are my top inspiration images for the nursery (one girl and one boy) and their are links on my {pinterest page} with even more of my favorite pictures:
(I know this isn't a nursery, but I love the color scheme and textures of the room)
(for a boy nursery I want: clean rustic vintage.  yea, it makes sense in my head haha
but this room creates just that... rustic wooden textures with vintage accessories and clean white lines)

No comments:

Post a Comment