Monday, September 29, 2014

Happy National Coffee Day!


Y'all know our love of coffee. Sadly our coffee bar has been taken over by scarf inventory, but there is no shortage of coffee makers, presses, etc. in our home.  I'm slowly moving my "shop" up to the guest room- in hopes of getting our dining room & coffee bar back to normal ;) 

National Coffee Day is always a great start to Patrick's birthday week (and a good reminder, in case I forget his birthday is coming!) since he is master coffee connoisseur.  Our first date was over coffee and it didn't take me long to realize that talking over a good cup of coffee is definitely his love language. 

I was looking through old posts the other day and found this one {here} of JR learning about espresso from his daddy... the week before Vera was born! And even now JR loves to help Patrick with coffee and will inform me of the right technique if I do the aeropress wrong :)

Savor a good cup of coffee with a friend today or let the kids watch an extra few minutes of TV so you can simply rest & enjoy a cup by yourself... while it's still hot.

mug from {Lettered Life} & scarf {Everyday Pitter Patter}
& fresh market coffee beans {intelligentsia}

No comments:

Post a Comment