Friday, September 26, 2014

Etsy- Friday Favorites!

 Stella Bella Boutique

I have the minimalist silver bar necklace & the double loop tassel (below)
and I equally LOVE them both!
Each piece is so beautiful - especially her new fall line!
I'm thinking I need some earrings- those druzy posts- as my next purchase.
Follow @stellabellaboutique for styling tips & sales!
- dainty - bold - and everything in between -
 

This next Etsy shop is brand new & I just had to share with you...

KITCHfarmhouse

My handmade cloth napkins with lace trim arrived in the mail today
and I can't wait to use them over dinner with friends!
I love the vintage and simplistic style of this shop
and her aprons and spoon napkin holders = Gorgeous.
And follow along @kitchfarmhouse
-all organic - all natural - all farmhouse-

Want to share your favorites?
Comment below or email me...
 
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment