Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thrive Moms- Fall Retreat

I shared a few months ago {here} about Thrive Moms- "a ministry for moms to encourage and inspire you to do more than just survive motherhood... walking confidently in who He calls us to be as mothers."  They are doing some amazing things and definitely encourage me with their posts and weekly emails.  I have never been good at scripture memorization, but I've enjoyed using their lock screen wallpapers that coordinate with the week's email as a way to learn scripture and even teach John Ryman.  I might change a word here or there so it makes more sense in his mind-- but it's been precious to learn verses together.  He is way smarter than me too!
I'm really excited about the impact this ministry is having on so many women.  Coming up on Nov. 8th, Thrive is offering a FREE online retreat!  Yoga pants & coffee on your couch... a group of friends & snacks... or sign up to host it a group at your local church.  I love that it caters to our mama lives- no travel time or outrageous fees!  You can read more and register for the retreat on Thrive Mom's website.  Check out the retreat devotionals, cute mugs, and more {here}

I would love to hear from you if you are interested in getting a group together for the Retreat.  If you're in the Evansville, IN or Louisville, KY area and would be interested, leave a comment or email me! I haven't decided what I'm going to do, but y'all may sway my decision :) 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment