Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Favorite of the Week- Telula Juice from Aldi


I'm thinking this should be a weekly thing...  a post with healthy, kid-friendly recommendations.  Well, more like an "Aldi Favorite of the Week" post because we all know that's my store ;)

I saw this new juice, Telula, the other day at our local Aldi.  While I was a little hesitant about the taste, I couldn't pass up the low price tag for cold-pressed organic juice.  Guess what? Both of these juices (Blackberry Chia & Green Fusion) were delicious! Even better, my 5 and 3 year old approved and asked for seconds of both.  Win-Win!

Check back next week for a new healthy favorite that is kid-approved.  And please comment below with your favorites of the week so we can all help each other out!

Enter your email below to have future posts sent straight to your inbox...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Post a Comment