Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Free Spring Cleaning Kit from Grove Collaborative


What motivates you to do a spring cleaning? For me, beautiful cleaning products in a fresh scent make it feel like less of a chore. Add some good music and I might even say I enjoy it!


If you’re like me, then you’re going to love this offer from Mrs. Meyer’s and Grove Collaborative. When you place your first Grove order of $20, you’ll get a free seasonal kit to help you get a jumpstart on your spring cleaning. Here’s what’s included:


  • Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring Hand Soap
  • Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring Dish Soap
  • Free Grove Collaborative Walnut Scrubber Sponges
  • Free Grove Collaborative Glass Spray Bottle
  • Free Shipping & 60 Day VIP Trial


If you’re already a customer, you’ll receive a Grove Collaborative Spray Bottle for 50% off - perfect for making your own fresh scented cleaner!


The Mrs. Meyers soaps come in two limited edition spring scents, peony and lilac. Thanks to the blend of essential oils and plant-derived ingredients, they don’t smell artificial — just light and pretty. Along with this beautiful spray bottle and amazing sponges, you’ll be feeling inspired to clean in no time.


To get your kit, sign up for Grove Collaborative here and the offer will be automatically added to your cart. You’ll answer 4 quick questions about your current cleaning routine, which Grove will use to recommend products for your first basket. You can customize your order by adding or remove items, the items in your basket are just suggestions— as long as your order is a minimum of $20, you’ll qualify for the offer.


One of the unexpected benefits of my Grove subscription is that I’ve discovered so many great natural products. The Acure Skincare line is a new favorite, as well as, the Grove Candle! It's nice to try new scents or products knowing there is 100% happiness guarantee. Plus, their customer service is hands-down the best.


Want to know what’s in my basket this month? I’m stocking up on spring cleaning essentials like a new set of Grove Kitchen Towels (for cleaning with my new spray bottle), Acure Rosehip Oil, and my usual order of Acure Facial Cleansing Creme and the Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent. And I'm going to add the Acure Facial Wipes in my bag when I'm traveling this month. Since I started using Grove to deliver my monthly household supplies, I’ve saved so much money compared to my usual grocery store runs going in for one item and coming out with 10 extra! Not to mention, I don't have to juggle 3 kids inside the store. :)


My Grove VIP membership helps me save even more with free shipping, price matching, exclusive sales, and free full-size gifts. When you submit your first Grove order, you’ll be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. I highly recommend taking advantage of the free shipping and personal service that comes with this membership so you can see if it’s right for you. I have placed an order and the next day realized I forgot to add detergent- nice to have free shipping!


Ready to get started on your spring cleaning and streamline your household shopping routine? This offer ends March 19, and supplies are limited. (Last time I had an offer on my blog like this, one of the scents ran out so pick what you like quickly!)


  1. Sign up for Grove Collaborative {here}. You will receive the {Spring Cleaning Kit} for free when you sign up!
  2. Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket -- this takes under 30 seconds!
  3. Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
  4. To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
  5. You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment