Saturday, April 29, 2017

Spring Clippings = Free Statement Decor







Of course, I love Myquillyn Smith's advice (The Nester!) to bring branches and free bouquets from your yard inside your home.  Her most recent Instagram posts have some beautiful photos showing what she brought indoors.  And her statement about azaleas {here} had me laughing!  Their blooms sure are gorgeous, but as she said... "It's their one week to shine before they go back to looking like shriveled burnt bushes in my yard." Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this :)

Have any favorite branches or spring flowers in your own yard? (or a kind neighbor?!) Take a photo and share with us! Comment below with a link to your Instagram photo or blog post.

2 comments

  1. LOVE these beautiful photos! I have several peony paintings I will be posting to my blog, but I just posted a beach painting of two sweet girls - so check back soon!!! AND I AM SEARCHING FOR PEONY PHOTOS THAT I CAN PAINT FROM - so hoping someone else shares!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see your new paintings! ... And a peony painting would be gorgeous! Hope you found one :)

      Delete