Thursday, September 17, 2009

fall festivals

Last weekend, Patrick and I stumbled across
a festival in a little town called Milford.
The town's old Main street is one of our favorite
places to go on a beautiful day, walking from shop to shop:
antique furniture, fly-fishing, log cabin decor, pottery
"Main Cup" coffee house, and vintage clothing!
"The Vintage Home" was my favorite shop...
so many nice things and very well organized!
The next shop made me sneeze with all the dust,
but it sure was packed full with vintage goodies!
Clothes everywhere, old lace and sewing patterns, vintage ties,
and look at all of these old children's books:
The roads were filled with treasures too!
I wanted this cute yellow lamp:
The one on the left corner of the table in the picture below.
Maybe you can stumble upon a Festival this weekend!

1 comment

  1. I love fall festivals, too :) that looks like a good one.. you guys are too cute!

    ReplyDelete