Wednesday, September 30, 2009

a little dangerous

On our way to school this morning, I spotted a beautiful wooden crate... just what I need! :) Well, at least that's what it looked like as we sped past at 50 mph. I yelled for Patrick to stop the car, but because he is a safe driver he continued on, reassuring me we could find a way to pick it up on our way home. It was resting on a ledge on the shoulder- I have no idea how it got there. Now that I'm thinking about it- I was quite tired this morning and we drove by so quickly, it could just be a rotten slab of wood or a cardboard box. We shall find out this afternoon. Until then, here are some images from Etsy:
This is what I think it looks like:
and this is what it could look like (after I risk my life on the road):

No comments:

Post a Comment