Thursday, November 5, 2009

our Home part Three



I kinda forgot about the little tour we were on :)
Here is our bedroom:


What do you think of the new curtain?  
(I have almost saved enough for the 2nd curtain!
I love saving for something special!)









and here is a little glance of my closet...
I'm trying to keep it this organized, but it's so hard!
These hanging shelves and plastic drawers
really make a big difference!

  I have one question:
Who ever thought that sliding closet doors would be helpful??
  ahh!!  they are constantly coming off track!

1 comment

  1. Oh it's so true! I have actually always taken my sliding closet doors off, even while I'm renting. I store the door somewhere and hang a pretty curtain instead. So much easier to get in and out of!

    Your room looks very cozy. Isn't it nice to have a husband who doesn't mind a few frills in the decor? I'm lucky that way too! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete