Monday, November 9, 2009

That's a wrap

After this post {here} I received a comment about whether there are other ways to wear the wrap from this picture:

I thought I might as well just do a post about it :) while my favorite way to wear a wrap is simply draped around my shoulders over a dress, there are many other ways to change up the look of one wrap or large scarf.  Depending on the thickness, you could use it as your jacket or wear a coat until you get inside and then throw the wrap around a plain shirt.  If it is thin enough you could squeeze it together like a scarf around your neck... actually whenever I wear a wrap, the style always changes throughout the day: tied around my neck with a big coat, draped around my body to block out a slight breeze, tied in a knot towards the front or with a broach holding it in place or occasionally as a head covering in an unexpected rain :)
Here are some pictures:





{etsy}


What do you think?  How do wear your wraps?

3 comments

  1. i love this post. probably because i just adore every wrap on here. i'll take one of each. so pretty!

    thanks for sharing!
    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way the yellow one is draped, and the yellow one itself! It makes just a simple outfit so much more fun!

    ReplyDelete