Wednesday, October 28, 2009

why I love mariemont




These first few pictures are from the Mariemont Fall festival... 
scavenger hunts, tasty fall treats, magician, pumpkins, crafts= a 20 yr old's child's dream!


 
 
 Dear Mariemont, you are beautiful in every season,
but can you allow autumn to stay a little longer please
 
 
 
 I am obsessed with this window box:  :)


 Our favorite place is at the end of the street... 
A beautiful lookout over the valley and river.
Please come visit and we will show you around*


 
 

4 comments

  1. I'm so jealous of where you live...it's absolutely beautiful!! The trees...WOW!!!

    And I L.O.V.E. your "furballs"! I have a golden retriever too :) LOVE HER TO DEATH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. Wow! I wish I could come and visit! That is the most beautiful place I've ever seen! You're so blessed to live there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous.
    I LOVE the window box.
    AND
    your dogs look so well behaved! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I am glad the pups made it into the picture :)

    ReplyDelete