Wednesday, January 6, 2010

little by little



Every ornament still hangs on our Christmas tree
when the sun goes down the bubble lights still shine
 rolls of wrapping paper are leaning against my nightstand
amy grant's has not left her home in our cd player
and I'm beginning to wonder how long it will take me to
get the nativities back in the styrofoam forms,
the lights untangled from the branches
the pine cones and fake snow back into ziploc bags...

I am taking an early week of class this week and 
my exhaustive studies about the Romans and Greeks have been my 
excuse to enjoy the Christmas ambiance and evergreen candles 
a little while longer

1 comment

  1. your blog is adorable, and I love all your photos. I am just starting off as well, I think I may have found you some time ago, but now registered to follow. Please stop by. http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com....thanks:)

    ReplyDelete