Saturday, January 2, 2010

a stone christmas morning

I don't know if you would call it "morning"
since we all woke up after 11am :)
that's my kind of Christmas morning!!
The following pictures were taken the night before
but I had to show you a little of my mom's decorations:




We began with my dad reading from Luke 2
opened gifts in age order, made bacon and eggs,
mini cinnamon rolls and peppermint hot chocolate
played with new wii toys and tried on new shoes

we had a special morning with my family!
here are a few more pictures:













3 comments

  1. looks like so much fun! your mom's tree is amazing!! she has the best decorations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that purse.. what store did it come from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! My sister and I both got one for Christmas (her purse is red) and we actually found them and called my mom to see if she had any leftover money for our Christmas gifts :) haha They were from TJMAxx but on clearance for $10 so I don't know if they are still around. There is not a brand name or tag anywhere on it. So sorry!

    ReplyDelete