Tuesday, January 26, 2010

quick and easy dog bed




I made Vali a new dog bed the same way I made the pillow in this post {here}
I finished the bed just in time for her recovery after losing her womanhood.
She did a lot of sleeping so it was the best time for her to get used to the new bed.

It's so simple to make and the best thing- it's very easy to clean!
I had leftover fabric from {this project} memoboard makeover
and some brown suede fabric from whoknowswhat...





Once you stuff the pillow inside, place the bed in the perfect cuddle spot for your pup
and I promise- they won't appreciate your hard work and will stay far away
from the comfy dog bed... or actually sleep right next to it on the carpet. 
Finally after a while, I got Vali to at least rest her head on it.  I put her toy
by the bed so it would smell more like her, then she would get a little closer :)
Obviously the bed is a little too small.  She loves to curl up in a ball and sleep 
but I overestimating her shrinking ability.  The real reason: I only had a small

amount of leftover fabric and one extra pillow in this medium size... 
She really does like it and the best part: it matches our bedroom!

  Reagan, you're next pal!  And I promise I'll make yours bigger!

 


1 comment

  1. Hi, this is a very interesting blog page and I've enjoyed reading many of the articles and posts contained on the website, keep up the good work and hope to read some more interesting content in the future.
    large dog beds

    ReplyDelete