Monday, January 4, 2010

a new year celebration on the lake




I promise I am going to catch up on my blogging one day :)
I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas break and that you are ready for this new year and to see how God is going to use each and every one of you!  Can you believe 2009 is over?!  I have mixed emotions about the end of this year.  This past year held a lot of ups and downs for us, but overall 2009 was wonderful.  Patrick and I made so many special memories and grew so much in our love for each other.  The Lord has taught me a lot this year about his indescribable love and holiness... how He is there to comfort in the darkest times and ready to rejoice with you in a moment of celebration!  Patrick and I celebrated our year and a half anniversary on the 27th and I am so blessed to have him as my husband.  He had another scan done on Christmas Eve and he is healthier than ever and still cancer-free!  Praise the Lord!  If that isn't something to celebrate I don't know what is!!!!  For more time of celebrating, Patrick and I drove to Clarkson, KY and celebrated the New Year with our best friends at the lakehouse...








Brittany and Kevin had a gorgeous wedding right before
Christmas and met us at the lake after their honeymoon!
They are such a sweet couple and Patrick and I are 
so lucky to have them as great friends!

Our friend Brad brought his "puppy" down to the lake again...
Vali had so much fun with handsome Gunner!!
He is almost double the size of her and he is only 6 months old!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment