Thursday, August 27, 2009

hmmm...

I need your help.
The wall behind our bed is quite empty.
It is the first thing you see when you walk in the room.
At first, I wanted this picture printed on a canvas:
but I just can't handle the price right now.
(let me know if you know of a cheap place to have this done)

I love these simple mirrors from Pottery Barn:
3 hanging above the headboard would be perfect
but they are more expensive than the canvas :)
so I am searching for look alikes...

Here are some other options for above the bed
that I found on DecorPad:




I think this one may be my favorite:
(it reminds me of the pattern on our bedding)
but I have no idea where to find it!


So please tell me what you think?
What is hanging on the wall by your bed?

1 comment

  1. I think the last photo with the four frames is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete