Saturday, August 6, 2011

Joyfully Blue!

A few days ago, I let the dogs outside and noticed a bright blue feather on the patio.  It was beautiful!  We were scheduled to find out the sex of baby g next Tuesday, so I thought this might be a little sign that my feeling of having a boy might just be true :)

Little did I know that we would actually be finding out a little sooner... like this morning!!!!!!!  My appointment was changed and it was a rare weekend that their sonogram technicians were in on a Saturday! With all the kicking baby g has been doing, I figured we would be able to tell boy or girl... but I didn't know it would be this obvious:

It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!
He moved around a lot, but mostly stayed with his head facing out towards the camera :)  Love these next few pictures... it is amazing all the details you can see:
and here is a really tacky phone pic of my growing belly at 20 weeks!  Half way there!!!
We are so excited to be having a little boy!  I just knew it was a boy all along :)
If you have tissues handy, watch this video of Brad Paisley singing Anything Like Me:

3 comments

  1. hooray for a sweet little boy!! there is nothing like one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You look wonderful and so happy! I love the pup pictures with the blue jay feathers!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blue feather is so pretty, and it's so fun that it showed up just before you found out that you're going to have a boy! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete