Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Momma Makeup Bag

I usually start the day with this under-eye concealer- sometimes not until noon, just depends on when I wake up or how quickly JR goes down for his first nap :)  If the day goes well or I need to feel better about the day, I add the Revlon Mineral Makeup and/or Eyeflash Under-eye Highlighter from Victoria Secret.  I used to buy Bare Minerals Foundation, but a lady at Ulta recommended the Revlon version which is half the price!  While it may not be as great as Bare Minerals, the low price is worth the tiny bit of difference.  I LOVE the Eye Flash & it made me look more awake than I actually was those first few weeks with a newborn :)
If I'm staying at home all day, I usually add the items below to my face throughout the day- if I'm going out then I put them all on at once while the little man watches from his Rock n Play in the bathroom.
I love this bronzer and blush- mostly using both because I'm so pale!
{bareminerals: hushhush & Merle Norman bronzer: from my mom}

several tubes of mascara- mostly waterproof because hormones didn't change after pregnancy :)
 some deep purple eyeshadow from Mary Kay that I use as eyeliner occasionally:
... and I keep several lip colors in the diaper bag and car because that is the last thing I'm thinking about when walking out the door!
{bareminerals: Wild Honey}

No comments:

Post a Comment