Monday, August 6, 2012

My Favorite Blogs Lately

Arielle Elise: My favorite photography blog.  She is so talented and such an inspiration- not just with her photography, but in her faith, love for her family and calling as a mom.

In This Joyful Life: My sweet friend's Nursery Reveal for her precious twins!  Not only will you love their nursery, but check out her adorable weekly pregnancy updates and her yummy recipes.  Start following now... her next post could be the big announcement!

Grace in Progress: Came across this new little place- look forward to more beautiful posts and photography!

Bob Russell Ministries:  Every post deals with issues relevant to today's culture and church.  He writes with a boldness and conviction that only comes from a life of walking with Jesus Christ. The truth that he shares is straight from Scripture and covered in a grace only One can offer.  I'm so thankful to have been raised in a church under his leadership and biblical preaching.  

The Better Mom: I have been so encouraged by this blog.  This is one of my favorite posts {here} but I love that every post is unique and covers a wide variety of topics from organic food to parenting, faith, budgets, scripture reading...

5th Belle Avenue: I love this sweet blog.  Her little boy is just a little older than JR and she is expecting #2!  Her faith is inspiring and she also shares some delicious recipes :)

Matthew 5:16
In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

1 comment

  1. Thank you sweet Savannah for your kind words. Pitterpatter is my fav :) love you

    ReplyDelete