Friday, June 16, 2017

Nashville Girls' Trip

 A few weeks ago, Vera and I joined our best friends Deanna & Salima for a girls getaway in Nashville!  Salima was turning 5, so we made a day trip to visit the American Girl Store.  I was just as excited as the girls! I let Vera take one of my old American Girl dolls and our "girls day" was all she could talk about for weeks!  We got ready to leave and I noticed she had rolled her pants up all by herself.  She said she wanted to match me and I couldn't handle her sweetness!!

 The cutest little friends ever!












And I think Vera was just as excited about the gumball machines in the mall- haha!

1 comment

  1. The whole girls day and Vera wanting to match you just makes me tear up! What beautiful memories you are making and capturing photo-wise!!!! 💜

    ReplyDelete