Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cravings, Cravings

To be honest, I have not had too many wild cravings so far in this pregnancy.  The first few weeks I ate those cuties/clementines all day long and over the past 26 weeks I always seem to recommend a BBQ restaurant, but no pickles and ice cream here :)  The only true cravings I have had are for a few restaurants back in Louisville/Cinci that we don't have down here.  I'm pretty sure Patrick's cravings for these places are even stronger than mine, so I can't blame it on the pregnancy.
We are packing up and heading to Louisville later this week and I've already made my list of places we HAVE to visit:
(Skyline Chili 3-way with a Sweet Tea and crackers)
(a cup of coffee at Java, one of our favorite highschool date spots)

(we got spoiled in Mariemont living across the street from Graeters!!)
and of course the Garcia Family Favorite- Havana Rumba
and if there is time...

I can't pass up the perfect fall treat (caramel apple pie) at Homemade Ice Cream & Pie Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment