Thursday, September 1, 2011

how my brain works.

A peek at the nursery fabrics: 
(not the correct paint swatches... after sampling they looked too yellow)
Below was the original room inspiration picture *thanks to pinterest*:

 but it needed a little softer, more "nursery" look 
which will hopefully be created by using hanging art like this:
and the style of these nurseries:
while the two above have great vintage touches and clean lines there is not enough color...

So I'm trying to combine all the nursery pictures that I like and create my little boy's nursery into a peaceful and creative space that the whole family can enjoy :)  
..........................................................................................................

I found this picture on pinterest as well (you can find me {here}) and realized I liked it so much because it was similar coloring as to what I was looking for in the nursery.  Transfer this girl to a farm by a lake and I think it would be the perfect picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment