Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Guest Bathroom- Before & After


The Before:
 
This is how our upstairs guest (& now kids) bathroom looked when did our first (and only) walk through of the house before buying it.  I slapped some paint swatches on the wall and picked the brighter turquoise color, but never got around to painting the bathroom for almost 2 years! 
 
Finally I was fed up with random colors on the wall and the last of the dark wood trim in the house- so I grabbed the extra Agreeable Gray paint from our bedroom and painted away. 
 
I would say this is Phase 1 for the guest bathroom.  Even though we removed the bath doors, we still need to remove the tracks and putty the holes.  I also need to clean or replace the ceiling lights.  Long term dream would be to replace the one long mirror with two fun mirrors, update the counter or replace with double sink dresser style, and switch yellow tiling for white subway tile... but paint took me two years so all that will be a while :)
 
(Can you believe that was JR the summer we moved here?!)
 
The After:
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment