Thursday, April 9, 2015

Stitch Fix #4- Box Details, My Review & Wardrobe Ramblings


https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3384702
My next Stitch Fix box arrived!  I told y'all I would share my next box and how I'm liking what my stylist picks out for me, so here it is:
I love waiting for the kids to take a nap and then going through my box :) My own special quiet shopping experience.  I didn't have much to spend this time around and I was mainly looking for a new spring top, but I'll show you each piece my stylist picked out for me... The package includes 5 items, a return bag (with postage and labels ready), a receipt run- down, and a note from the stylist with 2 outfit ideas for each item:

The following B&W shirt is the one thing I ended up keeping this box:
LOVED this coral but since I couldn't pick both, I preferred the fit and classic style of the B&W just a little bit more.
This dress was even cuter in person, but just fit a little big at the top and around the arm holes. 
Perfect fit on jeans, again!  Still amazes me :)  I loved the distressed look and fit of these, but I do have some jeans a similar wash as these so I couldn't break my budget for them!  It did make me rethink how I style the jeans I already own- that's why I love the style cards they send with each piece!
It's nice not to feel forced to keep the entire box and they make it so simple to drop in my mailbox & fill out a quick checkout survey to explain what I liked and didn't like about each one.

At only 4 Stitch Fix boxes so far, I've already seen an improvement in the styles, colors and fit they choose for me.  I'm cleaning out my closet this week before bringing in my summer clothes and having a big yard sale!  I hope to make a little money so I can start filtering out my wardrobe.  I want to move from lots of clearance items that can only be worn with certain pants/tanks to cover an odd fit or holes... to less items that are higher quality, interchangeable without a lot of fuss or thought.  Does that make sense?  Or is it just me that has a pile of clothes on the floor when I'm getting ready to leave the house and I don't have time for that?  Maybe that will just always be me :)   

I would love to hear if you have tried Stitch Fix and what you think? Or if you have any tips on creating the perfect wardrobe with or without a stylist's help.  Feel free to comment below!

4 comments

  1. I had that coral top in my last fix too! I LURVED it but couldn't swing that and the dress I kept! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I may see if they can send it in my next box after I save a little more :) Not sure if I can be that specific but we'll see!

      Delete
  2. i''ve been toying with the idea of coding stitch fix. this post just convinced me that I need to do it. these clothes are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let me know how you like it! it's such a treat when it arrives on my doorstep!

      Delete