Monday, July 13, 2015

Stitch Fix #6: Summer Box Details, My Favorites & My Review

My 6th Stitch Fix box arrived last week!  Thanks to some extra credit on my account I was able to ship my box a little faster than I expected :)  This may just be my favorite box so far!  My stylist was very detailed in her note... she explained her choices and even mentioned items from fix #2 that would pair well with items in this fix.  Here are the 5 pieces in my fix:
 I love the fit and color of this coral summer dress- 
the fabric was super soft, but a little thin and clingy for my preference and price range.
 This top had such pretty details and my stylist reminded me that it would match my 
coral bermuda shorts from fix #2!
 In Fix #5, I received a pretty navy and mint shirt that I loved but the sleeves were a little hot for summer.  Because I left a detailed "checkout" review after my fix telling my stylist how I felt about each piece, she sent this tank to me :) It is in the same soft fabric with gorgeous stitching, but a lot cooler in these hot months! and I love the back...
 These summer jeans were a great wash & one of my favorite brands, 
but I am good on jeans for now and they were a tiny bit short unless I rolled them up.
 I commented that I loved the lightweight fabric of one shirt in my last fix, so my stylist sent this top in the same summer fabric.  It's a little brighter than I might normally pick, but I love that she recommended something I wouldn't grab for myself.  
A good way to add a little variety to my closet and try out some fun colors!
Now to decide which pieces to keep :) Thanks to some credit in my account, I could have kept the entire box for $124! Thanks Stitch Fix!

You can read my other fix reviews and see some examples of what can arrive on your doorstep {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment