Sunday, August 2, 2009

IKEA day!

Sunday is the perfect day to shop at Ikea.
(in West Chester, OH- take I-75 N of Cinci and it's exit 19)
about 8 o'clock in the evening
zip in and out with NO crowds,
They close at 9 which gives you an hour
to shop, but not enough time to buy
everything you see :)

As you know, I was looking for some curtains for my bedroom.
I have some, but I switched them into my living room
and wanted a neutral color to match our bedding:

(Pottery Barn Garden Gate- discontinued)

Before finding the curtains,
I saw these cute little plants:

I got the one on the far left and
it's perfect because I can't kill it :)

Then I found the perfect curtains:
Or so I thought.
The tabs are too big at the top and show my blinds
a little cheap and thin
but of course I should have known that
(they were $14.99)
So sadly they will be returned

I have been working on a collage for our bedroom
of wedding pictures for quite some time now
I picked up six of these frames:


I'm waiting to get the pictures back tomorrow
to see if they are big enough on the wall.

If they don't work, I will return them as well.
But that's okay because I may get this instead:

an Ikea desk lamp for Patrick's office
Isn't it nice?!

No comments:

Post a Comment