Monday, August 3, 2009

Indoors Outdoors

I have passed this shop a million times on the
way to the Dog Park*, but I finally dropped in last week!

It's called IndoorsOutdoors and they have the cutest
outdoor furniture, gardening supplies, rugs, patio decor...

Some of the items are pretty pricey, but she
was having a big sale last week!
Also, it is worth it to spend a little more on
quality decor that will last forever.

Here are some of my favorite things on the website:
This wooden potting bench is my favorite!
Her friend makes them and each one is unique.
The one in the store doesn't have the bowl in it
and I could see it in a kitchen or entryway-
add a few hooks for coats and baskets at the bottom
or display dishes or serving buffet...
(made from a vintage door and crown molding)These chairs come in all shapes and sizes:

2 comments

  1. Hey Savannah!!! I LOVE following your blog! Wanted to know if you had seen the curtains in the Ballard Design catalog (or online)....the twill everyday curtains I believe. They come in a variety of sizes and are lined for $35 each panel....we have them all over our home and I love them!! Just wanted to add my 2 cents :) Also, the hardware at Lowes is very nice (we used clips, and love them). Wish I had some pics of our curtains, if I take some I'll send them to you.
    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savannah- your website is so fun, and creative. you are a great writer! Where do you get all of these pictures? And by the way- I would love to go to your coffee shop one day! Hope it happens! Sounds wonderful. Hey what is the name of the plant that you can't kill! I can't even tell you how many plants I have killed in the four short years i have been married! I need to get one of those!

    ReplyDelete