Wednesday, August 19, 2009

like a child

Matthew 18:2-5
He called a little child and had him stand among them. And he said: "I tell you the truth,
unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me."

I want to be like a child.


like a child delighting in the little moments...
reaching quickly for my Father's hand before I step...
discovering treasures in every rainfall...
always standing in the awe of His Splendor...
Lord, make me like a child finding rest in your arms.

{thank you flickr.}

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the encouragement. There is an unmatchable peace when you can rest in the truth that you are God's child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful! And I think this is the first time I've seen scripture in a blog. God bless!

    ReplyDelete