Wednesday, October 7, 2009

more birthdays!

A little while ago, I told you I went on a road trip for a special birthday- remember {here}
It was my friend- Lindsey's birthday- woo hoo! Chelsea and I drove to Samford University to celebrate with her and all her friends in Birmingham!!! Lindsey's mom surprised all of us with many treats. Lindsey, Chelsea, and I were able to stay at Ross Bridge... the most beautiful hotel and little town- complete with Aveda products :) Here are a few pics from the adventure:
delicious meals:
{Fire and Ice Grill} yum- great for a big group!
{Yogurt Mountain} delicious just ignore the Barney colors :)
{Maki Fresh} great japanese restaurant
and the best:
Brock's Restaurant at Ross Bridge
buffet breakfast with Southern Living Recipes. enough said.
I usually don't go dark on my nails, but for fun I tried: Light My Sapphire *
I think the color was perfect for the weekend,
but I'll go back to the french mani next time.


Lindsey- Happy Birthday! What a great celebration!!
Thanks for driving Chels! love you pen pal
Thanks to Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift for joining the ride

No comments:

Post a Comment