Wednesday, March 21, 2012

where it all began

 John Ryman and I had a little bit of free time on a sunny afternoon in Louisville.  It was a perfect opportunity to take John Ryman to a special location: the Middletown Park.

Patrick and I walked under twinkling Christmas lights outlining this park one evening in 2005 and at the end of the evening he asked if he could kiss me.
Over the next two years, we spent many hours in this sweet little park having picnics and date nights.
On November 16, 2007, Patrick asked me another special question in front of the candlelit gazebo and again, I said YES!
Amazing to think that over six years ago our love was just beginning.  Now our love has created this precious baby boy and continues to grow stronger daily.  
 I love being able to take John Ryman to locations that played such a special role in our relationship.


No comments:

Post a Comment